BHARATIYA VIDYA BHAVAN'S SCHOOL
Ph : +91-487 2639430, +91-487 2639431
1. No homework for standard I and II. For other students, assignment shall be regularly done and submitted.
2. Indifference towards any subject, discourtesy towards any member of staff or any act which affects the discipline or tone of the school will be viewed seriously.
3. Cleanliness in person and clothes is expected of every child. Students coming to school with untidy dress, hair, etc., will be refused admission.
4. No child suffering from any contagious or infectious disease will be allowed to attend school.
5. Habitual negligence in school work, tardiness, dishonesty or other acts of misconduct will involve severe disciplinary action which in extreme cases will be expulsion.
6. Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings.
7. Any damage done to school property or to that of other students will have to be made good.
8. The school premises should be kept neat and tidy.
9. Students from one class are not allowed to be in other classrooms during the interval.
10. Every student must bring his/her diary to the class daily. It should not be used as a rough book. Pages therein should not be torn, and it shall always be kept in neat and tidy condition.
11. Students should not wear costly ornaments to school.
12. Boys must cut their hair short and girls must tie their hair neatly in two plaits with black ribbon.